Superworms (Zophobas Morio) are also known as king worm, morio worm or simply Zophoba. Superworms are great for feeding birds, amphibians and reptiles.
Available in 100ct, 250ct, 500ct and 1000ct.
If your temperatures are below 45 and above 85 degrees, Must let us know and have package held at post office and Heat Pack/Cold Pack for live guarantee.
Superworms do not need to be refrigerated. If refrigerated they will be killed.
Frequently Asked Questions During Ordering
1. How do you ship worms to survive in transit?
We ship nationwide with USPS 2-3 day priority mail, so your worms will not be in transit very long. We ship worms Monday to Wednesday to ensure delivery before Sunday so they are not left in transit on Sunday. We have a high success rate for worms arriving at their destination alive and well. We 100% guarantee live delivery, so if any problems occur during transit, we will ship replacement worms. Please contact us within 24 hours of delivery with any problems.
2. How do I store my worms?
Superworms should be kept under between 70 and 80 degrees. They need to be in bedding of either oats or wheat bran and need a moisture source such as a sliced apple, carrot or potatoes.
3. Do I need to be home when my package arrives?
It is best to be home when package arrives however, you don't need to be there. We can have the package held at Post Office if you want. It is recommend during the winter and summer so the worms will be alive when you get home. You can leave delivery instructions before placing your order.
- Wheat Bran from $ 7.94
- 25 ct Prepackaged Large Live Superworms Out of stock
- 100 ct Large Superworms Out of stock
- 250 ct Large Superworms Out of stock
- 500 ct Large Superworms Out of stock
- 1000 ct Large Superworms Out of stock
- 2000 ct Superworms Out of stock
- 3000 ct Superworms Out of stock
- 4000 ct Superworms Out of stock