Worm Factory 360 For Sale
Composting with the Worm Factory 360 uses worms to do the work of breaking down waste and is more efficient and easier to manage than a traditional backyard compost pile. Worm compost has
been proven to have ten times the nutrients of traditional backyard compost. In addition, its compact design makes it perfect for use in any household.
Worm composting makes it easy to recycle kitchen scraps, paper waste and cardboard into nutrient- rich fertilizer for your plants, creating a more sustainable lifestyle. The worms work 24/7 to efficiently produce highly beneficial, rich compost packed with microbes and water soluble plant nutrients.
The Worm Factory 360 is simple to set up and operate. Managing your Worm Factory 360 takes less than 15 minutes a week. Simply add a handful of worms and your organic waste such as kitchen scraps and shredded paper to the bottom tray of the Worm Factory 360. The worms will start processing the food. Once the bottom tray is filled add another tray. The worms migrate upward to the newest food source leaving the bottom tray full of nutrient-rich compost. You can do this year-round inside or outside, and harvest compost up to once a month!
Mineral rock dust is included with your Worm Factor 360 which adds nutrients to your finished compost and has also been proven to be beneficial to the worm composting process.
Your first tray will take about three months to become fully composted by the worms. After the first tray is composted the other trays can take as little as a month depending on the waste added. Once you harvest your finished compost from the bottom tray, you will have an empty tray to stack on top again.
The nutrient-rich finished compost can be used in your garden, raised beds, container gardens, or on houseplants. Even if you’re not a gardener, the Worm Factory 360 helps you reduce your impact and provides an alternative to throwing your waste into the landfill.
• Includes a comprehensive easy-to-use instructional booklet with photos and illustrations
• Bundled with accessory kit including hand rake, scraper and thermometer
• Houses eight to twelve thousand worms that consume 5-8lbs of food per week
• Year-round production
• Odor Free operation
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Available in black, green, and terracotta
• Comes with worm bedding kit to help get you started
• Built in leachate collector tray and spigot
• Glacial rock dust minerals
• 30 year life expectancy
• Expandable up to 6 trays
• Easy to assemble and manage
• 5 year warranty on parts and workmanship
• Made with post consumer recycled materials
• Comes with “Quick-Tips” lid for easy reference
• Also includes instructional DVD!
Shipping Weight: 15#
Dimensions: 18" x 18" x 15"