Worm Factory For Sale-3 Tray
The Worm Factory Standard composter uses worms to break down organic waste. Its compact design makes it perfect for use in any household.
It is easy to recycle kitchen scraps and paper into nutrient-rich fertilizer for your plants.
Managing the Worm Factory Standard takes less than 15 minutes a week. Add worms and your organic waste to the bottom tray. Once that tray is filled add another. The worms migrate upward leaving their compost behind. It works year-round inside or outside.
The finished compost can be used on any plants.
• Year-round production
• Includes worm bedding kit to help get you started
• Odor Free operation
• Comes with 3 trays
• Expandable up to 6 trays
• Available in black, green and terracotta
• Easy to assemble and manage
• Built in leachate collector tray and spigot
• Easy-to-use instructional booklet and DVD
• Comes with “Quick-Tips” lid for easy reference
• Houses four to five thousand worms
• Worms can consume 3-6lbs of food per week
• 5 year warranty on parts and workmanship
• Made in the U.S.A. from post-consumer recycled materials
Shipping Weight: 12#
Dimensions: 16"L x 16"H x 13"H